The Sterling Aventura includes amenities like our restaurant-style dining or our Billiards room, so you can enjoy all that life has to offer. Our team is committed to providing services for your convenience. Explore our assisted living and memory care community’s amenities and services.
Beautiful Outdoor Patio
Be renewed and find peace in our charming outdoor patio. Gather with friends or enjoy quiet time to reflect and relax on your own in our community gardens.
Pets bring joy and comfort to our lives. At The Sterling Aventura, furry friends are welcome. We want to make sure our community is just as much a home to your pet as it is for you.
Health & Wellness
At The Sterling Aventura provides services and amenities to help you improve your overall wellness. Our wellness philosophy encourages growth in all areas: physical, intellectual, social and spiritual.
The Sterling Aventura provides a variety of resources for you and your family, including educational seminars, sensitivity training and orientation. Family support matters. That’s why our Salus and Valeo programs encourage family involvement.
Fitness and Wellness Programs
You thrive when you feel fit, and there are many opportunities to improve your abilities at The Sterling Aventura. We are here to support you in your journey.
Salus™ by Solvere
Our wellness philosophy supports a holistic approach to health. All of our community programming is customized for your specific needs.
Valeo™ by Solvere
Engage and grow with our Valeo memory care programs. Our team has created programs specifically to assist with memory impairments.
Amenities and Services
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Spacious apartments with walk-in closets
- Media room
- Expansive grounds and patio
- Beauty salon and barber salon
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication management
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Personalized Salus wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Utilities (except phone)
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Trash removal